With the permission of Global Caché I have made Mac OS X versions of the iLearn, iHelp, iTest and iConvert applications.
- You have to own a Global Caché product like the GC100, iTach, GC-IRL, GC-IRE to be able to test the applications (if you want to test IR codes in iLearn, you need an IR capable iTach or a GC100).
- Mac OS X 10.7.2 or higher.
If you are sending a message using the contact form then please add the following information:
- What Global Caché products you have
- Mac OS X version
- Kind of network connection (wired and/of WiFi)
- Add documentation and help
On this site you will also find a utility to export HEX codes from Pronto™ to a text-file or an iRule-file.
If you have any remarks, questions, suggestions, bug-reports, etc. then please also use the contact form.